incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Groovy Incubation proposal
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:55:23 GMT
Am 16.03.2015 09:25, schrieb Upayavira:
> When Stephen Connolly says ”We @ Maven will have a full dump of the
> Codehaus JIRA and we have a VM set
> up to test migration…” isn’t he implying that the Groovy issues are
> *included* in that? I.e. there’s not so much for you to worry about
> here?

Even if Stephen gets a full dump, this does not mean we will get the
Groovy part out of it. Ben was so far telling us he cannot give it out
like that, because of private and internal data in there. Instead he
suggested a json export (which most likely will not contain everything)

So unless Stephy has this clear with his employee I stand on the part,
that we don't have that.

bye Jochen

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou - Groovy Project Tech Lead
german groovy discussion newsgroup: de.comp.lang.misc