incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hervé Boutemy <hbout...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Groovy Incubation proposal
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 22:00:47 GMT
Hi,

We're scheduling the Jira migration for Maven projects on the week-end of
4/5/6 april.
If this schedule is fine for Groovy, I suppose it would be ok to add Groovy
Jira project to the actual list [1]
Just tell, and I'll avoid to remove Groovy from the full dump we'll have
during the migration.

Regards,

Hervé

Notice: please CC me if necessary, since I'm not subscribed to
general@incubator