incubator-general mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: April 2015 Incubator report timeline
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 02:19:25 GMT
On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 12:25AM, John D. Ament wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 8:19 PM Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Just to make sure - first month after acceptance in the Incubator a podling
> > isn't expected to send their report, right? The point in question is
> > Groovy:
> > they are working on the report, but I don't think they really have to.
> >
> > Please correct me if I am wrong on that.
> >

> It's preferable that they report.  I see that their reporting group is
> incorrect (should be monthly=true, with the list of months to report in
> it).  If you decide to not report April, it's probably OK, but not ideal.
> Is there a specific reason you want to hold off?

Actually, I don't want to hold them off. And in fact - Groovy guys have
already added their report to the April2015 page! I merely wanted to make sure
that they have an extra month to deal with transitional issues, if needed.

So, I guess at this point it is just a theoretical point.

Thanks for your help!
  Cos