incubator-general mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Groovy Incubation proposal
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2015 14:12:59 GMT

> On 14 Mar 2015, at 00:13, Jochen Theodorou <blackdrag@gmx.org> wrote:
>
> Am 13.03.2015 22:38, schrieb Stephen Connolly:
>> (Disclosure Ben works for my employers, so I have slightly more ability to
>> bend his ear. As a result I got him to agree to do two full exports from
>> JIRA, one to let us test the process and a second when we are ready to
>> migrate)
>
> ah ok, that explains it. It does not look like we get the privilege so far

somewhat related & somewhat off-topic What's going to happen to those maven plugins that
also live in codehaus?

http://mojo.codehaus.org/

Certainly http://mojo.codehaus.org/versions-maven-plugin/ is kind of important?

Is anyone trying to recruit them to the ASF project -and get their JIRA logs in there too?