incubator-general mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Groovy Incubation proposal
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 23:36:52 GMT
Roman is saying he will start the vote tomorrow. You will see a thread
on this list with [VOTE] in the subject.

As to what the vote is about - this is the Apache Incubator PMC (Project
Management Committee) voting as to whether to accept Groovy into the
Incubator. Votes from others, who aren’t on the Incubator PMC are
welcome as they inform the process, but for this particular purpose,
won’t be binding.

Personally, it seems a pretty straight-forward thing to me, but then, we
won’t know that for sure until the vote has actually happened.

I’d expect Roman’s vote email to explain how long the vote will run for.

Upayavira