incubator-general mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ignite (Incubating) 1.0
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 05:01:46 GMT
A few notes that come to mind:

- In the VOTE RESULT, it helps if you can name who voted.
- Can you include the git commit SHA of what is being voted on? As well as a link?
- I see the KEYS file is in the upload directory, but again, a direct link would help.

I don’t think any of the above would/should block a release. I only point them out because
it makes reviewing a release more difficult.

Getting people to review a release can be hard. The easier you make it to review a release,
the better your chance of getting the requisite binding +1 votes.

-Taylor