incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [POLL] Using this list to discuss pTLP proposals, ok?
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 16:40:06 GMT
Would moving this to members make this a members-only conversation?

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Cabrera [mailto:list@toolazydogs.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2015 07:33
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [POLL] Using this list to discuss pTLP proposals, ok?

I am very much in favor for provisional TLP's and direct-to-TLP's here at the Apache Software
Foundation.

With that said I am very much against the noise here on our incubator lists and wiki.  We
should really create a list in the wiki for this kind of endeavor. It really it should take
place on members, since this is ultimately the purvey of the foundation members not the incubator,
and a new wiki For general discussions should be made.

[ ... ]