incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.7.0 (incubating) RC3
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 01:42:01 GMT
+1 binding.  Contents look good.

Ideally you should point to a git commit id for the release though.  Not a
big deal, more procedural (rather than a branch you're on, since the branch
may have additional commits on it over the final hash).

John

On Thu Feb 05 2015 at 12:50:21 PM Maxim Khutornenko <maxim@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The Apache Aurora project has voted to release 0.7.0-incubating, our
> third release. The team voted in favor of this release with 7 binding
> +1s, 1 non-binding +1.  3 of the binding +1 votes were from IPMC
> members.
>
> Vote thread:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-aurora-
> dev/201502.mbox/%3CCAOTkfX67P_FUrEmYKhoyFkYU5L_7%2BDUQV%
> 3DifzxR9py1dXOLkJQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E
>
> Result thread:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-aurora-
> dev/201502.mbox/%3CCAOTkfX47N06egwCAnzN9Z7MoWYAm-fr4q6wDapUDXgrK_-Q7Dw%
> 40mail.gmail.com%3E
>
> The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-aurora.
> git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=0.7.0-rc3
>
> The branch used to create the release candidate is:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-aurora.
> git&hb=0.7.0-rc3
>
> The release candidate is available at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.7.
> 0-rc3/apache-aurora-0.7.0-rc3-incubating.tar.gz
>
> The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.7.
> 0-rc3/apache-aurora-0.7.0-rc3-incubating.tar.gz.md5
>
> The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.7.
> 0-rc3/apache-aurora-0.7.0-rc3-incubating.tar.gz.asc
>
> The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/KEYS
>
> Please vote on releasing the above as Apache Aurora 0.7.0-incubating.
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Maxim
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message