incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to add a committer that is not incubator.
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:02:51 GMT
On 24 Feb 2015 08:36, "jan i" <jani@apache.org> wrote:

> If we want to add a existing committer (one with an apache ID) to our
> project as PPMC and committer, we of course have the normal vote.

If that committer happens to also be an Apache Member, then it probably
would be great for that person to also join IPMC directly so that you would
have one more +1 for you release votes here.
Technically (s)he needs to be added to the "incubator" LDAP group by IPMC
through the lazy consensus forwarding of the podling vote.