incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Streams 0.1-incubating release
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 22:45:44 GMT
Julian

Take a look here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#notes-disclaimer

Also in the checklist for things to validate
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list  It
calls out the disclaimer.

As a rep from a project that just finally cracked through on our first
release - very much understand what you're thinking right now.  Just stick
with it.

Thanks
Joe