incubator-general mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject How to add a committer that is not incubator.
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:36:47 GMT
Hi.

Maybe a stupid question, but I cannot find the answer.

If we want to add a existing committer (one with an apache ID) to our
project as PPMC and committer, we of course have the normal vote.

If that person is not a committer of Incubator, do we then need to do
something additional to get the person added to incubator, like call a vote
in IPMC ?

I ask because, I know by experience (I was IPMC but not
incubator-committer) that you need to be incubator-committer to use the GIT
repo.

thanks in advance for a short answer.
rgds
jan i.