incubator-general mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Commons RDF to join the Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 16:51:22 GMT
Hi Folks,

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 2:03 AM, <general-digest-help@incubator.apache.org>
wrote:

> ATTENTION IPMC!  If anybody is out there wants a low-stress Mentoring gig,
> this is it.  And if you're an "RDF neutral" outsider, you'll be helping
> this project to achieve its goals, just by showing up.
>
> I've added myself a potentially a Champion for the Commons RDF. I've also
added Apache Any23 as a potential sponsoring entity.
For context, Any23 was sponsored through the incubator by Apache Tika. Upom
graduation, Any23 then then came to be a TLP.
I would be very willing to see Commons RDF through the incubator and would
appreciate if people consider me for both Champion and for Any23 as a
sponsoring entity (if one is required).
Best
Lewis