incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Apache Zest pTLP proposal
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 06:35:51 GMT
Hi!

an existing open source community seeking
to enter ASF has decided to try an alternative
route and participate in the pTLP experiment.
Please refer to:
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Provisional+TLP
for an up-to-date record and documentation on
what pTLP is and how it relates to the traditional
Incubation process.

At this point we would like to invite IPMC to help
us with shaping up the pTLP proposal to a point
where we can successfully submit it to the ASF board.
Please comment on the Apache Zest pTLP proposal
and feel free to provide your feedback directly on
the ComDev wiki:
 https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Proposal+for+Apache+Zest+pTLP

Thanks,
Roman.