incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ryan Blue <b...@cloudera.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet Format 2.3.0 RC2
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2015 16:52:47 GMT
This release vote passes with 5 binding +1s, 1 non-binding +1, and 0 -1
or +0. Thanks for checking the release candidate and voting!

I've just looked more info the issue with the .sha file and it looks
like it is gzipped if I download it from SVN, but not if I check out the
RC folder and cat the file. Can someone verify this? If that's the case,
I think it must be a SVN problem?

Thanks everyone!

rb

Ryan Blue