incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Commons RDF to join the Apache Incubator
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 14:12:18 GMT
On 11/02/15 19:53, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> This is going to be a fun and easy job.  Sergio is deeply committed, Andy is one
> of the IPMC's best, Benedikt has signed on to represent Commons, and the
> sophistication of the emails in this thread speaks for itself.  Who's in?

I do agree with Marvin, someone else would be welcomed ;-)

I'll be out for a couple of weeks. But my colleagues in the proposal
will keep involved in the discussion. Then let's hope in that time
someone will have jumped in and we can move forward with the formal process.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager