incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Slider 0.61.0-incubating
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 14:00:19 GMT
HI,

> Would it be OK if we addressed all of the issues in that release? You've identified them,
which will make checking them easy. And as we plan to get that out by the end of the month,
it won't be long before the "latest" release is considered all lined up.

Up to you really as you have enough +1 votes to make this an official release.

> We're not actually bundling accumulo, it's just in the source for anyone to build a deployable
package of that or HBase.

How is that different from bundling?

> Accordingly, I don't think this is an issue.

Again up to you but IMO it's important that LICENCE and NOTICE reflect what is in the source
package.

Thanks,
Justin