incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 (incubating) RC5
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 01:02:59 GMT
+1 binding (from dev @ list)

On Mon Jan 12 2015 at 3:09:10 PM Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Apache Usergrid PPMC has address the issues found in our earlier
> release candidate and has voted to release Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 based on
> RC5.
>
> Here is the vote thread:
> https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-
> usergrid-dev/201501.mbox/%3CCAF1aazDWk_MgBaYKL4RR55TTbabdxt_
> 3FhfEKAAYfLGqKAQFKw%40mail.gmail.com%3E
>
> Below is the release info and links to the RC5 release files.
>
> Thanks,
> Dave
>
>
> All,
>
> I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the
> official Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 release.
>
> Usergrid 1.0.1-rc5 includes the following:
> ---
> The CHANGELOG for the release is available
> at:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-
> usergrid.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=1.0.1-rc5
>
> The branch used to create the release candidate
> is:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-
> usergrid.git&hb=1.0.1-rc5
>
> The current Git commit ID is 867c6dd6f229f929f4528aa5677ee346a70f620d
>
> The release candidate is available
> at:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/
> usergrid/1.0.1-rc5/apache-usergrid-1.0.1-rc5-incubating.tar.gz
>
> The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found
> at:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/
> usergrid/1.0.1-rc5/apache-usergrid-1.0.1-rc5-incubating.tar.gz.md5
>
> The signature of the release candidate can be found
> at:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/
> usergrid/1.0.1-rc5/apache-usergrid-1.0.1-rc5-incubating.tar.gz.asc
>
> The GPG key used to sign the release are available
> at:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/KEYS
>
> Please download, verify, and test.
>
> The vote will close on Sun Jan 11 21:22:33 EST 2015
>
> [ ] +1 Release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 because...
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message