incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Solicitation for IPMC Chair nomination
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 18:17:20 GMT
Thanks for the nomination, Roman. And thanks for support from Seshu and Luke.

I am trying my best to help projects coming to Apache incubator to
understand the Apache way and be prepared to be active and healthy top
level project.

However, after working with Ted in several podlings, I would love to
throw my VOTE for him, if he accept the nominations.
Like Marvin said in his reply, Ted is politically adept and have a lot
of experience to handle the challenges of interfacing with the Board
and with outside
organizations, which very crucial for working in VP of incubator.

- Henry