incubator-general mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <bil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NiFI 0.0.1-incubating
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 15:10:11 GMT
On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 7:45 PM, Joe Witt <joe.witt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will investigate how to have the build process for the convenience
binaries
> not add the auto-generated dependencies file and for it to use our license
> rather than the stock one.

I actually like the dependencies file.  It makes it easier to check over
the license.
Beware that the license does not currently cover all of the dependencies
bundled in the nars/wars.  (As the license for the source package, it
doesn't have to.)  The one I noticed was nifi-kafka-nar, but there could be
others.