incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 (incubating) RC5
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 20:07:08 GMT
The Apache Usergrid PPMC has address the issues found in our earlier
release candidate and has voted to release Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 based on
RC5.

Here is the vote thread:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-usergrid-dev/201501.mbox/%3CCAF1aazDWk_MgBaYKL4RR55TTbabdxt_3FhfEKAAYfLGqKAQFKw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Below is the release info and links to the RC5 release files.

Thanks,
Dave

All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the
official Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 release.

Usergrid 1.0.1-rc5 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available
at:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-usergrid.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=1.0.1-rc5

The branch used to create the release candidate
is:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-usergrid.git&hb=1.0.1-rc5

The current Git commit ID is 867c6dd6f229f929f4528aa5677ee346a70f620d

The release candidate is available
at:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.1-rc5/apache-usergrid-1.0.1-rc5-incubating.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found
at:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.1-rc5/apache-usergrid-1.0.1-rc5-incubating.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found
at:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.1-rc5/apache-usergrid-1.0.1-rc5-incubating.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available
at:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Sun Jan 11 21:22:33 EST 2015

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 because...