incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: February 2015 Incubator report timeline
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 20:53:43 GMT
On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com> wrote:

> Apache Flink has graduated from incubator. Did we miss a step to make
> sure we are out from incubator reporting schedule.

It seems that portions of the Incubator graduation guide were not completed.

Reporting is controlled by content/podlings.xml and the files which
are derived from it, e.g. content/report_due_1.txt.

To resolve the issue, edit podlings.xml as described here...

  http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#unincubate

... then run clutch.py to regen the derived files.  You'll need Python
3 for running clutch.py; if you haven't got a copy, somebody else will
get to it sooner or later, but you may still get notices etc. until
that happens.

Marvin Humphrey