incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Next steps for various proposals (mentor re-boot, pTLP, etc.)
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 19:12:39 GMT
On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)
<Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com> wrote:
> In the thread "Incubator report sign-off" I posted a mail at Mon 1/5/2015 4:34 PM, it
has the following content (edited for brevity here)"

Acknowledged.  I apologize for mischaracterizing the effort that Board
members such as yourself put in.  It was surely not my intent to
diminish your efforts, I simply believed the workflow to be more
reactive than proactive.

None of this changes any of my commentary on the state of Incubator
shepherds, and I hope that the offense given was not so great that it
stops conversation cold.

Marvin Humphrey