incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Jan 2015 board report
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2015 17:08:12 GMT
On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Marvin Humphrey
<marvin@rectangular.com> wrote:

> I'll wait until tomorrow to see if any emails get out.  If not, then I'll send
> manual reminders to all the relevant podling dev lists.

Since the report reminders script never fired, I sent out manual reminders
this morning.

Notes:

*   I edited podlings.xml to make it clear when "monthy" reporting ends for
    each podling.
*   Ripple reported last month, so I removed their "monthly" tag from
    podlings.xml and didn't send their dev list a reminder.  We probably also
    want to remove them from the report template, though given their unusual
    circumstances perhaps we may recieve an off-cycle report.
*   SAMOA's dev list didn't accept my email.  It seems to be misconfigured,
    but I'll leave the investigation to others.

Marvin Humphrey