incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Practical next steps for pTLP experiment
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 18:01:16 GMT
On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 6:28 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <rvs@apache.org> wrote:
>> ...as I mentioned in a different thread, I feel really
>> passionate about championing the pTLP experiment....
>
> So that I can decide to agree or flame (*), do you have a definition
> of "the pTLP experiment" with a permanent URL (wiki page or similar) ?

There will be a wiki page emerging.

> I quite like Greg's definition in his "my pTLP view" thread but I have
> no idea if that's what you mean.

That's the starting point (or pretty close anyway). I don't want to put a formal
definition up yet. Partially because I don't think any further debates would
be useful, but most of all, because until we have real ASF board feedback
for the submitted resolution -- there's nothing to talk about, really. If anyone
wants to help with drafting an upcoming resolution -- let me know.

Stay tuned guys. I'll keep updating this group with links to wiki, etc.

Thanks,
Roman.