incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Final draft of IPMC report for January 2015
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 07:04:39 GMT
On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 10:56 AM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)
<Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com> wrote:
> What does it mean to "didn't sign-off" does it mean they refused to sign-off
>  or that they simply didn't tick a box? Does it mean they didn't even read
> the report or that they didn't tick a box?

It means the box is not ticked off. Think of it as summary of the sections
that follow.

> I've said it before, I see no value in having a "naughty list" like this.

Whoa, lets not get carried away. This is NOT a naughty list any more
so that us summarizing the other bits of status for poddlings at the top
of the report. This information is there already -- we are just making it
more visible for ease of processing.

Thanks,
Roman.