incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: proposal: mentor re-boot
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 18:11:03 GMT

> On Jan 8, 2015, at 10:06 AM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH) <Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> +1
>
> All we care about is that the podling has an active mentor who knows when to ask for
support and gets that support when they need it.

Following that statement to a logical conclusion, all podlings need to make a release is for
one mentor to +1 it.  That doesn’t match what we do today.

How do you reconcile the minimum +1 voting requirement for releases we have to day with what
you state above?

Or are you guys saying that the podling can do everything but release w/ one active mentor,
they need two to perform a release?

Regards,
Alan