incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] TinkerPop: A Graph Computing Framework [RE-SUBMISSION]
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 17:59:19 GMT

On 01/10/2015 01:18 AM, Ted Dunning wrote:

> This still only has 3 committers.
>
> How is the project going to function with such a small group?  I don't
> see that there has been a realistic answer to this question.

This has been discussed by the (proposed) mentors along with the
community members, and we have also identified this as a place where
work needs to be done to identify what people in the community might be
added to that list during incubation. We do not, however, feel that it
is a barrier to entering incubation - merely something to be addressed
during incubation.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon