incubator-general mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <kelly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accept corinthia into incubator
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 18:15:37 GMT
> On 4 Dec 2014, at 1:07 am, Peter Kelly <kellypmk@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> desires have been expressed on the AOO mailing list however that for many of the
things Corinthia aims to do, a complete re-write would be the most viable option.

Just to clarify - what I was referring to was a rewrite of AOO, given it's current dependencies
and design. Corinthia is intended to free us from the legacy architecture and be a "fresh
start", so to speak, that can be build with requirements of today's platforms in mind from
the beginning.

--
Dr. Peter M. Kelly
kellypmk@gmail.com