incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Rolling shepherds?
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 02:30:56 GMT
At least for this go around, I did the work manually (basically, scan the
report, see who had some problem that a shepherd could have helped with and
did the shepherd provide a comment). Comparing podlings that weren't quite
perfect to shepherds that made notes of it.  I would say the following
shepherds did not provide due diligence during this month's report:

- Andrei Savu *
- Dave Fisher
- Matthew Franklin
- Raphael Bircher

The following shepherds either did not provide, or did provide but saw no
issues to comment on within their podlings:

- Alan Cabrera
- Ross Gardler
- Suresh Marru

Basically, this means that more than 50% of the shepherds are seemingly
idle on the report perspective.

John

* = I was split on Andrei's placing, as Drill should have fallen off but
they have not properly graduated from podlings.xml stand point.