incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Jan 2015 board report
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 04:08:52 GMT
Amidst all of the discussions around the incubator, we do still have a
board report due (I guess?).  I have not seen a single marvin invite though
(I hope it wasn't stricken w/ the twitter bug :-( ).  Anyone know what's up
with that?

Anyways I finished the last of my prior month duties (assigned shepherds,
fix clutch, uploaded the next template).  Reports are due in a week's time.

I won't be able to give a hand this month, due to some other commitments.
If anyone else is looking to step up to take care of the report, please
feel free to run the runbook.

John