incubator-general mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling report template and place in svn.
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 15:43:48 GMT
On 31 December 2014 at 15:49, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wed Dec 31 2014 at 9:36:28 AM jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi John
> >
> > On 31 December 2014 at 14:23, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Jan,

> > status
> > > >

> > > What do you mean by twice?
> > >
> > Simply that I read it 2 times, because I was sure there was a pointer in
> > there.
> >

> Ah ha, adding a missing word changes the whole meaning :-)

> > > Are you talking about your podling status report that goes on
> > > http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2015 ? If so, it doesn't go in
> > > SVN,
> > > just wiki.
> > >

> > Yes I am....Thanks for the link, if nobody objects I will add it to the
> > ppmc guide for others.
> >

> What did you have in mind?  Perhaps the text from the wiki homepage should
> be copied/moved?

Looking at the text at "Podling status reports"
"On a regular basis, reports from each incubating project are aggregated
and sent to the ASF Board. Watch the Incubator general mail list for when
these become due."

I would add

"On a regular basis, reports from each incubating project are aggregated
and sent to the ASF Board. Watch the Incubator general mail list for when
these become due (reports are stored in wiki see
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/<month><year>"

rgds
jan i.