incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release procedures for a newly graduated podling
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:39:00 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM, Stephan Ewen <sewen@apache.org> wrote:
> ...We are preparing a new release just now and are unsure which protocols to
> follow, because we are somewhat in between incubation and TLP now (the
> infrastructure is still set up for an incubator podling):...

You are a TLP indeed, this is effective as soon as the board approves
the resolution, which we did yesterday.

So go ahead and release like a TLP would - if your infrastructure is
not moved yet that might get in the way for some things, but there's
no need for DISCLAIMER or Incubator PMC approval anymore.

Happy TLPing!

-Bertrand