incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Jan 2015 board report
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 20:58:11 GMT
Hi John,

This seems like a good month for me to take a turn as Report Manager.

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 8:08 PM, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
> Amidst all of the discussions around the incubator, we do still have a
> board report due (I guess?).  I have not seen a single marvin invite though
> (I hope it wasn't stricken w/ the twitter bug :-( ).  Anyone know what's up
> with that?

It's likely to be one of two things:

*   A cron job which needs kicking.
*   A fencepost error in the notification script which causes problems when
    the last day of the month is a Wednesday.

I'll wait until tomorrow to see if any emails get out.  If not, then I'll send
manual reminders to all the relevant podling dev lists.

I believe that this can be done from my apache.org email via people.apache.org
using the `mail` command line app, and because of some work that infra did
whitelisting legit @apache.org email, the messages won't get stuck in
moderation.

> Anyways I finished the last of my prior month duties (assigned shepherds,
> fix clutch, uploaded the next template).  Reports are due in a week's time.
>
> I won't be able to give a hand this month, due to some other commitments.
> If anyone else is looking to step up to take care of the report, please
> feel free to run the runbook.

Thanks very much for all the work you've been doing!

Enjoy your time away.

Marvin Humphrey