incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Running an experiment with pTLP
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 03:37:24 GMT
On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
> If NiFi wants to try this, I'm still happy to write the 'simple'
> proposal to the board, and wait upon the board's desires. If the board
> members in this thread feel that writing the simple proposal is a
> waste of time and energy, I won't write it. None of this stops the
> IPMC itself from shifting policy, experimentally, to require Mentors
> to act as PPMC members.
>
> I think I've used my quote of characters for the year on this subject.

Speaking of which: given that there appears to be way more background
on this plus the fact that my tenure as a Chair is almost up I think it
would be best for more experienced folks to run with this.

Sorry for the noise -- I just didn't realize the size of the can of worms
I was opening with my naive suggestion.

Benson, Chris, Rich, please don't mind me guys -- all the projects
mentioned on this list would do great. With Zeppelin, at this point
I'll be proceeding in the normal way to establish the poddling.

Thanks,
Roman.