incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Running an experiment with pTLP
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:03:29 GMT

On 12/30/2014 05:38 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 12:14 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <rvs@apache.org> wrote:
>> ...Given that I'll be mentoring Zeppelin, I'd love to use that as a guinea pig.
>> Provided, that I'd have some level of collaboration from the board....
>
> I don't have a clear idea of what the suggested experiment means, it
> looks like that info is scattered around several threads that I have
> lost track of. A brief definition on a wiki page would help make sure
> everybody has the same view of what you are suggesting.

Yep, I was going to ask for that also. While I know (I think) what *I*
mean, there's enough contradiction in the thread that it would be good
to have a one-page document explaining what is meant.

So, yeah, Roman, I'd be interested in participating. I've already thrown
my hat in for Tinkerpop mentor, if they'll have me, but I'd be willing
to work with you on Zeppelin, also.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon