incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] TinkerPop: A Graph Computing Framework
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 20:26:43 GMT
+1

Hi Marko,

Thanks for your proposal. I followed and used tinkerpop for a long time
and it is indeed a brilliant open source project. I think I understand
the motivation to move the project governance to the ASF and it makes
sense. I volunteer to be a mentor, should the project be accepted (which
I am confident of, knowing the merits of your project). You'll need at
least 3 mentors and a champion as well (do you have any ASF member in
mind for that role?). The proposal needs a tiny bit of work as well.

Good luck,
Hadrian