incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marko Rodriguez <okramma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] TinkerPop: A Graph Computing Framework
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:12:29 GMT
Hello,

I had "read somewhere" that you needed 3 people at minimum for the PPMC. I ran the names (Marko,Stephen,James)
by our TinkerPop-Contributors list and there was no pushback.

Moving forward, if someone does provide sustained, beneficial work to TinkerPop, they are
more than welcome to get involved to the depths they feel necessary. This is always a desire
--- to find people who will spend days in and days out (for years in and years out) dedicated
to providing their time and patience to TinkerPop. Thus, typically finding those people is
the difficult part, not the accepting of those who do so.

Thank you for your thoughts,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com