incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do reporting groups get assigned?
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2014 01:06:10 GMT
I always assumed that it was based on the month the podling joins.  Since
there are 3 reporting groups, the decision on who to report is on the mod
of the current month number against 3, so I figured M % 3 = reporting
group, except 3 replaces 0.

But that's only my guess as none of the guides describe how to choose it.
But this makes it so that the podling has to present 4 straight reports
after entering incubation.

John