incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Rolling shepherds?
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2014 00:56:08 GMT
Hi all,

I was wondering what everyone thought about the current shepherd program?

It seems like we have some idle shepherds, who maybe don't have the
bandwidth to help out all the time.  What would everyone thing if we marked
idle shepherds w/ max_podlings = 0 so that they don't get assigned?

With that said, are there any folks out in the community who might be
interested in taking a shot at being shepherds?  It's a great way to get
some exposure to the incubator and its processes.

John