incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mail command to allow marvin emails
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:39:41 GMT
On Mon Nov 24 2014 at 10:29:02 AM Tim Ellison <t.p.ellison@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 24/11/14 14:35, John D. Ament wrote:
> > Does anyone know the mail command to send out to allow marvin emails
> > to get to a list without moderation?
>
> If the mail hits moderation then I/some other mod will allow it through
> and add Marvin to the allowed senders' list.

Are you referring to general@ or something else? I'm specifically referring
to dev@tamaya.i.a.o and I was hoping to white list marvin (the board report
email reminder).  I can't seem to find instructions on how to white list
people anywhere.

If you're saying that only you can white list Marvin.. please white list
Marvin on the listed mail alias.

Tim

John