incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet Format (incubating) 2.2.0 RC2
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 03:06:42 GMT
The use of tags has come up several times on the incubator list in the
past.  They're not immutable, linking to a tag can be over-written.  Please
link to the appropriate commit, which in your case is likely

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-parquet-format.git;a=commit;h=6979a6d60a319de6aab0b7743ef5b6a50a2f974e

- John