incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BatchEE report and last release
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:46:07 GMT
Even if you were following the 2013 Alternate Release Voting Process [1],
it requires that you send a summary to the general list once complete.

The fact that http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/batchee doesn't work,
where neither your 0.1 nor 0.2 release is present makes me thing it wasn't
a complete release.

John

[1]: http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html