incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to make an incubator website?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 13:30:08 GMT
There are 2 primary options for project websites.

1. Use the Apache CMS. this uses the buildbot system and allows for a
staging site and direct page editing. Example of it in use is the
Apache.org website.

2. Svnpubsub. This places your website content in svn and you can generate
it however you like (raw html, jekyll, middleman, maven, etc.) and on
commit it will publish the site. Example of a podling using this is Aurora.

Your mentors can request website setup at [1] and someone from the infra
team will get everything setup. If you have any questions please let me know

-Jake

[1]: https://infra.apache.org/officers/webreq