incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] [DISCUSSION] Corinthia Abstract
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2014 03:24:21 GMT
Hi All,

I am intrigued by this project. And will sign up once it becomes available
a real Apache project.

Same as for everyone, making time is the killer...

As something of an amusing sideline I created a document in Google Drive
and downloaded it as an odt. Looking inside, eeks, each word is in its own
span?
Opening and saving in OpenOffice seems to restore some sanity. I did the
same in docx ... This project will have its work cut out...

Even more interested now...

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 3:55 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org