incubator-general mailing list archives

From Anatole Tresch <atsti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Tamaya for Incubation
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 09:50:28 GMT
Definitively! The alternatives only show other things I have considered. If
nobody see's any problem with the name, we should keep it ;)

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 1:19 AM, Anatole Tresch <atsticks@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > ....I'd like to start the vote for Tamaya to be accepted as a new
> > incubator project....
>
> +1
>
> > ...'''NOTE:''' Alternative names could be ''Mahkah=earth, Dakota=friend''
> > or ''Orenda=magic force''...
>
> Note that if there are plans to change the project name it's much
> better to do so before creating its infrastructure.
>
> -Bertrand

*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead
Glärnischweg 10
CH - 8620 Wetzikon

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79*