incubator-general mailing list archives

From Anatole Tresch <atsti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [DISCUSS] New Incubator Project for Enterprise Configuration
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 12:37:58 GMT
Oh, sorry for the confusion. That will be the case, of course. I will
remove the project from Github, when the incubator is accepted ;)
And also to say it franckly: I really see Apache as a great chance not as
an emergency solution (because the EE config JSR has not been done).
I am personally quite glad that also other people like somehow, what I have
done so far and I can contribute my code to Apache
so other people can easily help working on it and we hopefully get a
sounding configuration solution for the Java eco-system as a whole
So I definitely do not like the one-man-show-approach ;)

> Hi Anatole,
>
> On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 5:53 PM, Tresch, Anatole
> <anatole.tresch@credit-suisse.com> wrote:
> > ...The difference between initial and core developers was that the code
> contribution
> > is completely done from my personal GitHub repo....
>
> Not sure what you mean - just to clarify, once the project is accepted
> in the Incubator, the project's code has to be stored on Apache
> infrastructure (Git or svn).
>
> -Bertrand

*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead
Glärnischweg 10
CH - 8620 Wetzikon

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79*