incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DeviceMap podling status page looks wrong
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 12:27:18 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 3:42 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> The DeviceMap podling status page [1] looks wrong to me.
> The News section is all but empty, and does not mention graduation...

Fixed, we hadn't updated that page yet after last week's graduation,
that's done now.
Thanks for the reminder!

> ...The entries under "Incubation work items" are all listed as having
> been completed on 2014-09-29.
> Is that really correct?...

I checked that those tasks had been done on that date so used it for
most or all of them. I don't think we need to go back to the details
of when svn space and mailing lists were created, for example.

-Bertrand