incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brian Antao <brianantaor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial Proposal for New Apache Project Welcoming New applicants !!
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 12:24:35 GMT
Hi,
    The Reason for having this Email Engine as essentially a Separate
Project is to have if then generalised to be "Pluggable" with other Email
Servers similar to James ...
If its all built into James itself then the Plugability aspect would be too
complex to work with,
and also from a Project Management point of view it makes sense to
bifurcate into a perhaps Linked but distinct Project ... anyways it will be
a dependant project on James !!

Many thanks for expressing your views !!

Cheers,
     --Brian

Brian Antao, Ph.D.
235B Cowbridge Road East,