incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ryan Blue <b...@cloudera.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet Format (incubating) 2.2.0 RC2
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 19:12:30 GMT
This vote has passed with 3 +1 votes from IPMC members.

Here are the votes:

+1 (binding):
* Tom White (from podling vote)
* Stack
* Patrick Hunt

+1 (non-binding):
* Chris Aniszczyk
* Julien Le Dem

+0: (none)
-1: (none)

Thank you to everyone for verifying the release!

rb

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer