incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ryan Blue <b...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet Format (incubating) 2.2.0 RC2
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 23:04:08 GMT
On 11/13/2014 02:21 PM, Julien Le Dem wrote:
> +1
> We need votes from the incubator PMC, right?
> Julien

That's right, this vote requires at least 3 +1s from IPMC members to
pass. I know that some of our mentors are out of town, so it would be
helpful if anyone has time to take a look at the RC. This is our first
release vote for the Parquet project, so I'm hoping to get good feedback.

rb

Ryan Blue
Software Engineer
Cloudera, Inc.